Getting married in the "City of Lights" is a dream of many couples. From flashing lights to various exciting casinos, Las Vegas is the ultimate wedding destination. No matter where your venue is, there are plenty of tips to ensure that you have a true Vegas wedding experience.
1. Las Vegas experiences hot sun and occasional heavy storms from July to August, although evenings have a nice temperature. Despite Vegas being a desert, outdoor weddings in January will still be on the chilly side. Before making hotel reservations for you wedding, check weather forecasts for your desired time of year.
2. In the end, the only thing left from your marriage is the photographs. Most packages even include a trip to the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign to commemorate this special event. There are various places to take photos such as Fremont Street and the Red Rock Canyon.
3. While many brides choose to buy their dress and pack it up or Las Vegas, one advantage of getting married in the wedding capital of the world is the many dress rental shops. Cut down on shipping and other costs of bringing a wedding dress out-of-state, and save money on the dress too!
4. If you decide to get married in a casino, there are hair and makeup packages available. This removes the worry of having to book a company in an unfamiliar state. There is the alternative of employing off-Strip salons that will come to your room.
5. Whether you're eloping or slowing down for a traditional ceremony, ensure that you have witnesses! Chapels can provide you with one or you can bring someone along with you.
6. If you're looking to get married in a chapel, remember that Las Vegas is the state of quickie weddings. This means they have several bookings per day, especially during weekends and holidays. Coming out of the season or during the week will maximize your chances at a leisurely ceremony.
7. Las Vegas has a myriad of restaurants that offer a breakfast to remember. When it comes to eating out, Vegas is the place to be. Be sure to make reservations for your desired restaurant just in case!
For more information on how to have a flawless Vegas wedding, contact us today.